Floral Tracks

Floral Tracks 
20.06.14

 I was trying out my first pair of clot trousers (or pyjama/curtain trousers as I call them)
I actually really like this pair, they're so floaty and floral with a nice mint green to the flowers.

Mint back lace Pearl button shirt: Next
White V-Top: Primark
Clot Trousers: Local Boutique
Mint stud wedges: Dorothy Perkins

Photographer: Curtis Layland
Rose above the Thorns: Floral Tracks

Friday 20 June 2014

Floral Tracks

Floral Tracks 
20.06.14

 I was trying out my first pair of clot trousers (or pyjama/curtain trousers as I call them)
I actually really like this pair, they're so floaty and floral with a nice mint green to the flowers.

Mint back lace Pearl button shirt: Next
White V-Top: Primark
Clot Trousers: Local Boutique
Mint stud wedges: Dorothy Perkins

Photographer: Curtis Layland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home