Oooodles of doodles

Whilst in work boredom can sometimes even stress you out too, so doodling helps me let out some of that stress as my mind shuts of (well apart from when the phone rings) and lets my imagination take over. My work desk diary is covered by a mixture of red,black and blue text with odd doodles long side and often I would come in the next morning to find who ever came in the office after me has added text or more doodles to mine (a.k.a I drew a sheep, next morning there was the words baa in a speech bubble) 
So here today you will see one part of today's boredom buster 

Rose above the Thorns: Oooodles of doodles

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Oooodles of doodles

Whilst in work boredom can sometimes even stress you out too, so doodling helps me let out some of that stress as my mind shuts of (well apart from when the phone rings) and lets my imagination take over. My work desk diary is covered by a mixture of red,black and blue text with odd doodles long side and often I would come in the next morning to find who ever came in the office after me has added text or more doodles to mine (a.k.a I drew a sheep, next morning there was the words baa in a speech bubble) 
So here today you will see one part of today's boredom buster 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home