I Passed !!!!


So Yes, I Passed my driving test first time, quite possibly I had a very easy straight forward route but only cause to start I think she tried catching me out but I was not letting that happen!
So I passed within half hour with only 2 minors, I was so shocked and proud of myself that all I said when the lady instructor said "well you've passed" I being me!, expertley said.... "oh".
Now just to struggle to find suitable insurance for my car or downsize to a 2 door car, anyone know of any UK good ones? please help?

https://twitter.com/sharklottejess
Rose above the Thorns: I Passed !!!!

Wednesday 24 July 2013

I Passed !!!!


So Yes, I Passed my driving test first time, quite possibly I had a very easy straight forward route but only cause to start I think she tried catching me out but I was not letting that happen!
So I passed within half hour with only 2 minors, I was so shocked and proud of myself that all I said when the lady instructor said "well you've passed" I being me!, expertley said.... "oh".
Now just to struggle to find suitable insurance for my car or downsize to a 2 door car, anyone know of any UK good ones? please help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home