Sinful Colours my Review.

 

Sinful Colours - Boots

My review - Hrmmm well I would say the Red colour, was the best for consistency and colour but both are pretty lame on the 'staying power' within a couple of hours small hair line cracks appeared after getting ready for a night out. 
If want an attractive colour for a day Yes! try them out at £1.99 but don't plan on re-doing by next morning then do not bother.

Rose above the Thorns: Sinful Colours my Review.

Sunday 26 May 2013

Sinful Colours my Review.


Sinful Colours - Boots

My review - Hrmmm well I would say the Red colour, was the best for consistency and colour but both are pretty lame on the 'staying power' within a couple of hours small hair line cracks appeared after getting ready for a night out. 
If want an attractive colour for a day Yes! try them out at £1.99 but don't plan on re-doing by next morning then do not bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home