Attempt some Easter Bunny Nail Art

Hey, So when I said 'attempt' I really did mean attempt, cause unless your a Pro no-ones Perfect.
So.. Here's my attempt on some Easter Egg design with a 'bunny' on my fourth finger. Now to me he looks like a bunny crossed with a long eared Scottie dog. So I've named him 'Scottie Bunny'.
Rose above the Thorns: Attempt some Easter Bunny Nail Art

Monday 1 April 2013

Attempt some Easter Bunny Nail Art

Hey, So when I said 'attempt' I really did mean attempt, cause unless your a Pro no-ones Perfect.
So.. Here's my attempt on some Easter Egg design with a 'bunny' on my fourth finger. Now to me he looks like a bunny crossed with a long eared Scottie dog. So I've named him 'Scottie Bunny'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home